Thursday, September 17, 2009

My debut free album 'naïve music'

My debut free album. It is pretty unprofessional so I am releasing it for free on cdr and for download. Right click save as to download each track. Let me know what you think on facebook or joshuagreen at gmail.com.
Let me know if there are problems. The album cover painted by my brother, Dusty, is below.

Joshua Green - naïve music 01 - Sunstroke (electric)
Joshua Green - naïve music 02 - The Old Blind Man - A Dream of Death and Relief
Joshua Green - naïve music 03 - He Was A Friend of Mine (traditional)
Joshua Green - naïve music 04 - Forever Should
Joshua Green - naïve music 05 - Nostrum
Joshua Green - naïve music 06 - Impermanence
Joshua Green - naïve music 07 - A Pretty Mess
Joshua Green - naïve music 08 - Sunstroke (acoustic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home