Monday, August 28, 2006

Bizarre Wal-Mart PSP Employee Only Discount

Whilst I was requesting the 28th of September off (in order to see 3 Inches of Blood at Bugaboo Creek in Fredericton, NB) I noticed a stack of small papers in the Wal-Mart personnel office that read: "Special Offer to Associates Only: Save $30.00 on PSP or $50.00 on PSP value pack. Limit of two per associate. Discount card must be presented at time of purchase." I assume this means that employees are able to get this special discount in addition to their 10% employee discount. If this is the case now is certainly the time to get your friend or relative who works at the store to pick one up for you.

Althought I haven't looked in to it too much, after briefly perusing the PSP games shelf at EB, I can honestly say that only a few of the games thus far seem appealing. Particularly Me & My Katamari, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Loco Roco, and possibly that game with the funny looking orange robot on the cover, you know the one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home